Amazing Travel Quotes
They say travel is the best way to organize thoughts, broaden horizon, and feel free in a world that throws challenges every now and then. Indeed, travelling is an experience that can not be replaced by anything at all.
It definitely is a way to discover the world and rediscover the sense of being alive by facing the known, unknown, seen and unseen.
Though no words can suffice or summarize the true essence of travelling, yet here are 12 resonant amazing travel quotes with images that explain why travelling is liberating.
1. The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
2. Every day is a journey and the journey itself is home.
3. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
4. I am not a great cook,
I am not a great artist,
but I love art and I love food,
so I am the perfect traveller.
5. The real voyage of discovery consists not is seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
6. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the work.
7. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware.
8. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
9. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
10. Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travellers don’t know where they’re going.
11. Travel in the younger sort is a part of education in the elder a part of experience.
12. There is a kind of magicness about going far away and then coming back all changed.
And now, I am gonna Google my next travel destination. See ya later!
Related Article: Tips for Healthy Travel