People say, unity in diversity, but for 29-year-old Mihaela Noroc, the saying went like, beauty in diversity. This Romanian photographer‘s latest project titled Atlas Of Beauty captures women from different countries and different cultures. Through her project, this brilliantly talented photographer wishes to compare the faces of the world and to show that all the women have something beautiful.
Having travelled across 37 countries, Noroc says, “My goal was to show that beauty is everywhere and is not about race, money or trends, but more about being yourself, natural and authentic.”
Interestingly, on some of her subjects she could just spend 30 seconds and on some where she wasn’t acquainted with the language, her talking became her body language.
Take a look…
1. Into the jungle: A 15-year-old bride of Kichwa Tribe.
2. A young woman poses in a vibrant outfit.
3. A beautiful painter snapped in her studio.
4. Natalia, a Chilean girl poses for the first time.
5. A Lebanese origin Colombian girl eyes the lens in the attic.
6. Estefania poses on the streets of Medellin.
7. Noroc’s click in Havana.
8. A stunning yet natural pose by a Colombian woman.
9. A casual click on the busy streets of Oxford, UK.
10. Claudia gives a striking pose inside a car.
11. Wearing a Persian traditional outfit, Melina, photographed inside a mosque.
12. A click from Noroc’s first expedition.
13. Yu Kyi clicked in one of the most important Buddhist temples in the world.
14. A young woman from Moldova.
15. That look though: Kristina from Moscow.
16. Looks of an angel: A Swiss girl clicked in New York.
17. A girl from New Zealand.
18. A woman from Arequipa, Peru.
19. A lady Adorning a traditional dress.
20. A woman clicked on the day when Romania celebrates Easter.
21. A beautifully ornamented woman in Singapore.
22. A Tibetan woman clicked in Xiahe, China.
Related Article: What Makes a Man Attractive to Most Women