Looking to become more attractive to men? Unfortunately, many women get caught up in the billion dollars “attractive women marketing schemes” and lose sight of what really makes women attractive to men. Take a look at the following thoughts.
1) Do you put forth the effort to stay physically fit? Do you exercise and try to eat healthily? We’re not talking about weight loss or looking like a model. Women who put forth this kind of effort are automatically more attractive to men. These women feel better about themselves, are healthier and it shows.
2) Is your attitude positive or negative? Women with a positive attitude will be viewed as being much more attractive than those who have a negative attitude.
3) Are you self-absorbed? Ok, this is sort of a tricky one as most people are quite self-centered. What’s important is the level of interest you show to other people. Women who show genuine interest in a man (opposed to talking all about herself) will always appear more attractive.
4) Do you dress tasteful or tasty? Would you rather be viewed as a steak or a sexy woman? Men can not help but notice (and enjoy) a woman dressed tasty. Its sort of like a dog licking is butt – its automatic – a reflex. However, it’s not attractive to him in the way you desire. Often, men are “turned off” by women who dress tasty. Unless you’re looking to be enjoyed like a one evening juicy steak – dress tastefully. Do not get me wrong – dress appealing but not sleazy.
5) Smiles are always attractive. A great smile will take years off your age. Is not that a woman’s dream – to be younger? Practice smiling more and the years will come off. Not a fake smile like you see in magazines and photo shoots – but a genuine smile.
6) A “gentle and quiet spirit” is always attractive. Wait, before you get upset – think of the opposite of Rosie O’Donnell. If you want to look attractive in a man’s eyes – keep a “gentle and quiet spirit” toward him. Let go of those years “baggage”.
7) Lastly, do not look at yourself in terms of what you’re not. Look at yourself in terms of what you are. Why? Simply put, when your attitude is focused on looking better, younger, thinner, prettier, etc. – you never measure up in your own eyes. Men can smell this “insecurity” a mile away and it’s not attractive. Focus on those things you have. All women can take positive action with each item on this list. When you feel better about yourself on the inside – you’ll look great to the men around you.
E Lawrence Welch
Related Article: 3 Secrets That Can Transform You Into the Ladies Man