If you eat healthy foods every day and it becomes your habit, you would not suffer from overweight anymore.
When I got married to my husband, his weight was about 205 Pounds, 7 years ago. Now his weight is 146.08 Pounds. He lost 58.92 Pounds naturally by continuing eating what I cooked every day.
He lost weight in the first year about 30 Pounds by eating a lot, three times a day. He did not do any diet, completely stress-free, just eating my healthy meals. No rebound.
Until then what he had been eating was pizza, sandwiches, Burgers, French fries, fried chicken, heavy sauce pasta, ice cream, coca cola.
Even though he was not eating much at that time, his weight was always up and down and could not lose much weight.
Here are my top healthy foods lists which keep us healthy with a thin body.
1. Tofu (silken: 58 calories, Farm: 77 calories, it’s made from soy, very healthy.)
2. Seaweeds (0 calories, good to put in the salad or soup, that makes you feel full.)
3. Seafood – (crab, shrimp, prawn oyster, squid, etc ..)
4. Vegetables – Leeks, green onion, onion, sprouts, cage, reddish, carrot, Napa, spinach, broccoli, tomato, asparagus, green beans, (all the vegetables have very low calories.)
6. Mushroom – 0 calories,
7. Strawberries (one medium size: 8 calories, a lot of Vitamin C contains), nectarine, apple,
8. Konnyaku – 0 calories (It’s a Japanese food. This food cleans your body, makes you feel great.) Great diet food.)
9. Fish – Salmon, catfish, swordfish, tuna
10. Mineral water
There are many more vegetables to eat to get a good balance. This is an example of my personal top healthy foods list.
Sauces, seasonings, how you cook also are important. And depending on the sauce and seasonings, we can eat meats, potato, pasta, with low calories.
For more weight loss information, please visit the site here.
Featured Image: spaseafoods
Source by Keiko Entwistle