Other than making you feel rejuvenated and relaxed, a home spa can be beneficial for your health too. The term, balenotherapy, which involves the treatment of disease by bathing, is being applied in all kinds of spa treatments nowdays, be it a health spa, beauty spa or home spa. Of course, you can not expect the same kinds of services and treatments that you get at a commercial beauty spa or a health spa to be provided in your home spa setting. Neverheless, a home spa goes a long way in improving and stimulating your day-to-day health.
A home spa, used productively along with bath oils and spa salts, can improve your health by following means:
· By facilitating the removal of toxins and metabolic wastes from the body.
· By improving the oxygenation of the joints and extremities.
· By improving your blood circulation.
· By toning up the skin elasticity (and muscles, too), bestowing you with a glowing youthful complexion.
· By increasing your metabolic rate, thereby enabling you to burn calories quickly and promoting weight loss.
· By normalizing your blood pressure levels and lowering your cholesterol levels.
· By balancing the acid-alkaline levels in your body.
· By boosting your immunity levels.
· By improving the flow of lymph in the body.
· By reducing pains and aches of the muscles and joints.
· By enhancing your mood.
· By improving your digestive system.
Looking at the long list of ways in which a home spa bestows health benefits, it looks like “A home spa bath a day keeps the doctor away”!
The point is that if you install a spa at home you can improve your health and well-being at your own time and pace, and without having to spend money on visits to a commercial beauty spa or a health spa.
These health benefits claims are not far-fetched There are cases where wheelchair-bound people, as well as people with degenerative muscular tissue disease, have miraculously found a cure for their problems after they installed a home spa!
So, if you want to take care of you health and fitness, then you should seriously consider installing a home spa. Of course, you may already have constructed your bath without a home spa fixture and you’ll be wondering if you have to dismountle your existing bath setup.
The answer is NO.