There is, in fact, a sweet, and not to mention delicious, way of keeping acne out of sight. Fruits contain a lot of nutrients and phytochemicals that can keep your skin healthy, younger looking and pimple-free.
Eating fruits that are colored red or orange is, true enough, useful in maintaining the health of your skin and to aid in acne prevention. Considering that eating fruits has a lot of essential contributions to the body, it is just describing to incorporate one in the diet. If you want to ward off skin problems, profits can be very helpful.
Each of us may like one fruit more than the other. But not to worry, as almost all fruits are good for healthy skin. But below are the fruits which belong to the top of the list. And these are always recommended for any acne program.
* Mangoes. This fruit contains a lot of minerals that aids in minimizing the effect of acid wastes in your system. It is also known to be excellent in alleviating kidney inflammation.
* Apples. Well, it is good to think that, “An apple a day keeps the pimples away”. It is advised that you should eat at least 3 – 4 apples every day while you are trying to clear your acne problem as it is good for maintaining healthy skin. It is better to eat apples that are organic in nature so that you can eat its skin which is a rich source of pectin. Pectin acts as a detoxicant and boosts body defenses against infection. Well, pimples are an example of a result of a bacterial infection. Apples are rich in ascorbic acid, bioflavonoids, fiber, pectin, quercetin, vitamins and minerals.
* Papaya. These fruit is beaming with antioxidants such as Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, B Vitamins, and phytochemicals. Vitamin A is essential for maintaining healthy skin integrity. Papaya is also good for flushing out harmful wastes in the bowel.
* Apricots. The more apricot you eat, the more healthy is your skin. It contains plenty of minerals, fiber, and beta-carotene that will aid you in stopping and managing your acne problem.
* Pineapples. It has plenty of vitamins, minerals, and papain that aids in good protein absorption.
* Bananas. Bananas are rich in phytochemicals called fructose Oligosaccharides which is capable of nourishing the good bacteria in your colon. By giving food to the good bacteria, you are inhibiting the bad bacteria from engulfing your colon and manufacturing poisonous acids that penetrate your skin which may lead to unhealthy skin.
* Carrots. Graw your way to a healthy diet and a healthy skin. Although not a fruit itself, carrots are rich in beta-carotene and fiber, it aids in the proper function of sebaceous glands. Be careful though not to eat too much of this unless you want your skin to look orange.
* Blackberries. This is useful for cleaning your blood and is a good help for constipation. It has the power to aid your fragile kidney and in making your skin blemish free.
* Blueberries. This is also an excellent blood cleanser. It simply aids in your constipation problem, as well as different kinds of skin problems such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
* Figs. A superior source of fiber and also useful in relieving constipation.
* Cantaloupes. This fruit is rich in Vitamin C, A, and various types of minerals that can help in Keeping skin look young.
* Strawberries. This is very powerful in controlling the inflammation of your acne. It is also rich in pectin that helps in the proper bowel passage.
* Cherries. This fruit is another kind of fruit that is excellent for blood cleansing, as well as maintaining the health of your liver and kidney.
* Grapefruits. This is good in liquefying and eradicating toxins from the drugs you had ingested which can promote the proper performance of your liver.
* Grapes. This is also a superior blood cleanser and helps in body development. It is also believed that this fruit is an excellent help to the skin and liver. More importantly, it’s most healthy to eat the grape skin because it contains a very potent antioxidant called Proanthocyanidins.
Featured Image: Dr Homeo