Belly Fat Busting Exercises
A lot of people spend a lot of time at the gym trying to shed stomach fat without success. They spend the time but the results are disappointing. Can it be that they simply choose the wrong exercises?
The truth is that most people do not realize that stomach exercises are not the best to burn belly fat. You can not burn fat from a specific body part and you need to focus on workouts which burn the most body fat in general. This is what this article is about.
Here are 5 belly fat busting exercises to get that flat stomach you’ve always wanted:
1. Squats – This is one of the hardest bodyweight exercises there is and one of the most effective in term of fat burning. Squats work the entire lower body and burn a lot of calories. You can do squats at home or at the gym. Some people hold dumbbells while squatting but this is something for you to determine for yourself.
2. Chest press – This is an exercise which men usually do but women should. It’s an excellent upper body exercise which works for a few muscle groups and can help you burn a lot of body fat (and belly fat as well).
3. Running – one of the best cardio belly fat busting exercises is running. This is far superior to the popular elliptical machine or the stationary bike which a lot of people settle for. It is just an intensive cardio workout and it can help you burn a lot of calories and fat when done right.
4. If I have to include one belly exercise I would choose the Swiss Ball Jackknife. This is a super-hard stomach exercise which can get you to sweat in less than 5 repetitions.
5. The last fat burning exercise I can recommend is the jumping rope. I recommend this workout for a few reasons: it’s a great cardio workout, it works the upper and lower body, you can do it at home, and it delivers results in minutes.
That’s it. Include these exercises in your workouts and you will see results.
Read More: 3 Crucial Exercises For Belly Fat
Featured Image: Garmin
Source by John Davenport