Get Healthy Skin
Everyone wishes to have a glowing, flawless and healthy skin. But the hectic schedule, pollution, unpredictable climate changes prevents from getting that radiant skin which we all dream of.
Sudden meetings, presentations, surprise dates; in today’s time, when every minute you have to look presentable, you can’t afford to compromise with your skin quality.
One can resort to indulgence at beauty salons, or buy and applying expensive products for that matter, but these are just temporary wonders.
To get a natural, permanent and clean skin, it’s imperative to take extra care of the skin with home remedies that can actually be your magical wand.
Scroll down for some quick remedies that can bring back your lost charm and glow.
1. Wash Your Face: You should wash your face at least once in every 2-3 hours. This will help you get rid of dirt, dust, and sweat and prevent acne breakouts. Remember to wash your face before going to bed.
2. Face Mask/Pack: Choose a mask/pack according to your skin type and apply twice a week. It will remove the dead skin, soften the bumps and unclog pores.
3. Ice Cube: Rub an ice-cube on your face to improve the blood circulation. For instant glow, add a few drop of moisturizer on the ice-cube and massage on your face. If you are going to a party, use this technique before make-up to keep it smudge-free and long-lasting.
4. Coconut Oil: A dab of coconut oil can knock off ugly tan marks. If applied daily, this works wonderfully as a natural moisturizer.
5. Honey: Nature’s secret weapon for sensitive skin, honey moisturizes and soothes skin, and also reduces any sort of irritation. Honey and a tinge of a salt act as a great scrub. It helps to get a shiny skin.
6. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is best used as an antiseptic. Extract gel from Aloe Vera leaf; apply on your face with the help of cotton, once dry, rinse it off with lukewarm water. If followed regularly, this will result in radiant skin.
7. Banana: Banana makes the skin glow, if mashed up and mixed with ground oatmeal to make a paste, and applied to the skin. If you find this difficult, eat at least one banana a day to regulate your digestive system.
8. Steam It Out: Steaming your skin helps in removing dirt, dust and oil from the pores. It helps to let your skin breathe. Take steam for a minimum of two or three minutes once a week.
9. Papaya: Papaya helps in removing the dead and damaged skin as it has natural bleaching properties. It also improves your skin texture and maintains the clear skin.
10. Most Importantly: Eat healthily. This will automatically help your skin look younger, radiant and glowing without much effort.
We are sure after following these basic tricks you won’t be able to stop yourself from flaunting your healthier skin.