Automated Forex Robot
Big Profits Available to the Small Investor:
Making money in the currencies markets used to be exclusive to Banks and large financial institutions. For years they’ve been successfully using automated trading. In years past, because of the high cost, these automated programs were out of reach for the smaller investor.
And if you wanted to trade manually, it was very tedious and took a lot of technical knowledge. Normally a full-time activity. With brokers now offering very good terms, and online access readily available, a whole new wave of interest in the Forex markets has emerged.
Automated programs which were only available to the large Banks have become available at reasonable costs to small investors. One other item of note is that at some brokers you can open an account with as little as $ 50.
Here’s a look at the top reasons for the small investor to consider using an automated system and getting a share of the pie.
Top 10 Reason for using an Automated Trading Robot:
1. You do not have to continuously monitor your trades-a robot can monitor the markets 24/7 and auto execute your trades.
2. Reduces the chances of large losses- programmed stop losses which are usually the killer for inexperienced traders
3. Eliminates your emotions from trading- fixed entry and target exit points.
4. You can trade the currency markets with limited knowledge
5. Watches multiple currency pairs for you
6. Higher winning percentages
7. You can handle multiple trading accounts
8. Reasonably priced- most fall in the range of $ 75 to $ 150
9. Support communities that share ideas, trade successes, results, and give assistance
10. Ease of use- you no longer have to be a whiz with a computer to trade like a pro for profits. They can be setup in as little as 5 minutes.
Even with an Automated Trading Robot it’s important you learn the basic terms of the market. This can be resolved by using a demo account (which is free with any Brokerage) and becoming familiar with the trading platforms and to get a feel with your Automated System.
Featured Image: Admiral Markets
Source by Josh Branyan