Meal preparation is a bit exciting, cool and mind-blowing chore. But there’s nothing compared to knowing what recipe captures dieters’ taste, consequently giving them shocking drop in weight. There are various diet and recipe available everywhere, one could find through patient and resourceful searching.
Lots of healthy and weight losing recipes everywhere and to reach the needs of most dieters, here are some flavorful, savory and mouth-watering recipes.
Kimchi Diet and Recipe
Kimchi is a famous Korean dish which is often referred to fermented Napa caged stuffed with various spices and tastes like garlic, red paste mixture, chili, and fish sauce and is stocked in a thick huge pot, fermented in the sun and is set aside for several months for the savory result.
Not only Koreans are hooked up with this savory and peppery recipe. In fact, even Westerners like to order kimchi in Asian and Korean themed restaurants. But how kimchi consider a great weight loss diet? Kimchi is found to be an effective prevention of obesity, unbelievably dropping pound and pounds of fats. The credit goes to its ingredients. Kimchi has complete natural and organic ingredients such as cabbage and spices known to have antioxidants and a great immune system booster. Napa cage which is mostly the ingredient in cabbage kimchi is very low in calories, making it an ideal ingredient to whatever diet.
Kimchi is also easy to prepare. Despite its long preparation, this Asian dish can be devoured even without undergoing the process of fermentation, but of course, it tastes best when fermented. Usually, the fermentation process takes 2 to 3 days. So for those planning to have kimchi included in their diet, here are the simple steps in preparing it.
For Cabbage Kimchi:
1. Wash the Napa cage then slice it into four parts and in lengthwise. Take out the sagged cage leaves and rinse it in a large dish full of water to thoroughly wash out the dirt and unnecessary substance. Leave it soaked and sterilized for about 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Take out the leaves and squeeze as much water out of it and chop the cage into the one-inch square piece and put it in a clean, dry and large dish.
3. Sprinkle appropriate amount of salt and toss each coated piece until it is even slathered with salt.
4. Soak the cage kimchi for twelve more hours in the fridge and leave it hibernated for 2 to 3 days.
5. While waiting for the marinated Napa cage to ferment, prepare the spices for kimchi stuffing. Rinse green onions and chop them up into thin lengthwise strips, peel cleaned and crushed garlic, grate the peeled ginger and shred the peeled and cleaned carrot into thin strips. Mix all ingredients and stuff the fermented cage with these spices.
To add more facts about this renovated Korean recipe, pickled kimchi allows lactic acid to break in the food, letting the bad bacteria fighter lactobacillus kimchii form. Experts prove that lactic acid improves endurance, promotes healthy and appropriate metabolic function, and regulates proper digestion. As kimchi has various natural and organic ingredients, this also improves blood circulation and potentially producing fat antioxidants that play the big role in losing weight. Kimchi is one of the many diet solutions proven effective and a great choice for those looking for an ultimate diet plan.
Feature Image: HUFFPOST