It can sometimes be hard to find the right healthy foods to eat everyday. As most people are busy with their day to day lives eating healthy all the time can sometimes take a back seat to a busy schedule. In theory, people should only eat non processed food that is filled with their daily vitamin and minerals needs but more and more often people are going for the easy option.
The right amount of calories for a woman is around 2000 kcals and 2500 kcals for a man. This should be made up of the essentials like fiber, vitamin c, and iron just to name a few. Most people take vitamin supplements but they should not be if the diet is correct in the first place. In this article, I am going to give you a sample diet that will help you identify healthy foods to eat everyday.
A List of Healthy Foods to Eat Everyday
– High fiber cereal preferred porridge or weet-bix (wheat a bix). Have this with skimmed or semi-skimmed milk – 200 Calories
– 1 Piece of fruit. A Banana id best as it delivers a high amount of energy per serving to help you start the day – 72 Calories
– 1 Cup of green tea (no sugar, just the tea bag, and water)
– 28g of almonds with the skin left on for added fiber. – 160 Calories
– 1 scoop of protein powder mixed in water or skimmed milk (about 20g of protein) this form of a protein is an excellent way to add more quality protein into your healthy foods to eat every day. – 130 Calories
– 200g to 250g of grilled meat (steak or chicken is my favorite). 40g of broccoli, 50g of carrots, serving of lettuce. Dress your vegetables and lettuce in 1 single tablespoon full of healthy fat. (extra virgin olive oil is the best). – 670 Calories
– A sandwich made with multigrain bread with a meat of your choice but no processed meats. If you must use butter use only a small bit and make sure its low fat. – 300 Calories
– 200g of grilled meat with 50 – 70g of vegetables of your choice. – 460 Calories
Ok, so the first thing you are going to be saying is “I’m not trying to be a bodybuilder why would I take a protein shake?”. Many people actually have a diet that is way too full of poor carbs and not enough quality protein. Having a diet with a moderate amount of protein will help you to lose weight and maintain muscle tone and should surely be a part of your healthy foods to eat every day.
Related Article: Healthy Eating Suggestions – What You Should Know