Whether it is the best friend’s wedding, or the cousin’s wedding or a college’s wedding, you always want to turn up resplendent and at your best. So what should you wear? What is the current trend that’s driving the market crazy? If you are a fan of the nine yards, sit pretty and prepare to get intoxicated by the sheer variety of party wear sarees that are creating a furor.
Designer Sarees the Glamor Add-ons
The designer sarees which are quickly flying off the rack are the current trend toppers. With the advent of designer sarees online, women are spoiled for choice. There are many wedding sarees which should find a place in your wardrobe. Gone are those days when all you really got to wear was some heavy sarees and found it really cumbersome to move. Take it easy, these following points are going to help you:
- Whenever we think of party wear sarees we think of rich colors. But the concept of colors has changed now. Now we can think of wearing champagne or muted colors with ornately designed blouses, think colors like champagne and flirty fabrics like georgette which teases your senses in the right measure.
- The look of a designer saree completely changes when you drape it differently. Yes, we always think of wearing a saree in the traditional way in the weddings but if you want to travel in a different boat think draping it in a way so that you can highlight your blouse.
- Saree gowns the latest designs to figure high on the trend-o- meter and to solve the problems of those young brides who find it difficult to handle sarees and its numerous pleats. Saree gowns are a savior where you just need to slip into it. It feels like a dress and looks like a saree.
- The net fabric is the most sought-after fabric these days, breathable yet stylish it makes the latest party wear sarees look glamorous and trendy. Gota, patta, and resham work on the sarees beautify the garment considerably.
- The ornate sarees with heavy zardozi work is still the bankable option for many brides or bridesmaids who would swear by these timeless sarees.
- Blouses to give your saree a brand new look is the latest fashion entrant. The quirkier the better, so now in place of traditional blouses we have corsets, lace-sleeved blouses, off-shoulder, sleeveless or long-sleeved, even crop tops with collars and heavily sequined blouses are the variants of the same thing but adds a different twist to it.
- Cocktail sarees a ready amalgamation of the old and the new is a beautiful variation of the old heavy banarasi sarees. The fabrics have a certain amount of fluidity in them like crepe georgette chiffons and so on.
- The current crop of designers is fusing elements of the old and the new with dexterity like an old banarasi or kanjeevaram saree they are embellishing it with zardozi and sequin work, to give it a luxurious and rich feel.
- Silhouettes are the latest buzz-word. As brides or women, in general, are very conscious of the fall of their wedding or party wear sarees. They ensure they wear sarees which are form flattering and yet preserves the rich look.
- Lehenga Sarees are yet another variation that gives the saree a lovely twist. The lower portion of the garment takes the form of a lehenga while the top part resembles a saree.
So if you buy sarees online or salwar kameez online you are no longer the coy bride who does not bring fashion into her scheme of things. Fashion looms large in her scenario and she makes sure she incorporates all fashionable elements into her wardrobe.