Prince Harry and Megan Markle‘s royal wedding was the talk of the town this weekend. From the fans of the much-in-love couple to the haters, everyone went speechless when the gorgeous bride Meghan walked down the aisle to her Prince Charming. But like everything, we Indians have a lot to say about the Royal wedding and it is hilarious as hell.
Here are some of the hilarious tweets by Indians that will make you go ROFL. Read them here.
1. The Question that is bothering every Indian
Why has Nawab Taimur not been invited to the Royal Wedding?
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) May 19, 2018
2. The King of Roast, Tanmay Bhatt!
3. Well, London Thumakda is a must!
Can’t wait for Meghan Markle to dance to London Thumakda at the Royal Sangeet.
— Flying Sam (@Naa_Cheese) May 18, 2018
4. After all, what is a wedding with Pani-puri?
5. We feel you, brother!
me: i hate the monarchy abolish them all what a horrendous institution curse this day
also me: *emotionally watching a live stream of the whole damn thing*
— priya (@priya_ebooks) May 19, 2018
6. Just because….
7. Not to disrespect the Royal wedding but SonamKiShaadi rocked!
— Missfit Comics (@godbolet) May 19, 2018
8. No comments!
9. Because; love for Karnataka is bigger than the Royal Wedding
— Sorabh Pant (@hankypanty) May 19, 2018
What was your honest reaction after watching the Royal Wedding?